Sunday, April 21, 2013

Manic Monday #14

Hey there! Welcome to Manic Monday. I'm so glad you decided to join me. As always, you guys have some great posts to show off!

Just one small note before I start with the features - if you pin one of the features, please pin it from the original site in order to give credit where credit is due!

 Manic Monday Linky Party @cupcake_n_bake
Let's get started with the features.

First up, we have this really pretty Chair Makeover from 3 Peppers Recipes. I'm love furniture makeovers, and this one looks great!

 Floral Chair Makeover by 3 Peppers Recipes

Next, who loves cupcakes? These Homemade Hostess Cupcakes from I Dig Pinterest and I Did it Too are chocolate buttermilk. Doesn't that sound like the most moist cake you can get? I'm drooling!

 Hotess Cupcakes via I Dig Pinterest and I Did it Too

Lastly, our most viewed link - Hoopla Palooza's Make Life Sweet Gumball Picture Decor. Yeah... I would have featured this either way. It's so colorful!

 Gumball Picture via Hoopla Palooza

That's it for the features. Make sure you grab a featured button below! 
Cupcake-n-Bake


Who's ready to party? Please grab a button {sidebar} and follow me through one of my many social media links!

Have fun!

 photo signature.jpg
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments :

  1. Thanks for the party, Renea! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Renea!
    Love the links. Appreciate you hosting!

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks far another great party.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPEEEE!!! thank YOU Renea for featuring my gumball pic! what a wonderful surprise! thank you so much for hosting another party too and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!! cool splatter cake by the way :) hope it was happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party! I am off to visit!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Renea for another party. I wish you a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Darlin'! Thanks for hosting another great party! Love the features this week, I missed the chair before. Super fun! Krista @ A Handful of Everything

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting and for the invite! I've already added your button to my prty page and following you on FB and G+

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.