Sunday, September 15, 2013

Manic Monday #32

Hey there, and welcome to Manic Monday. I'm so glad you decide to join me each and every week. Although I may not comment on every post, I always enjoy seeing what you link up.


 Manic Monday linky party @cupcake_n_bake 


Sometimes, I like to share your posts on google + and Pinterest. If you aren't on google +, you should join! If you don't have a pin it button, check out this post on how to add one. Trust me, you're readers will love it!

As usual, y'all linked up the best projects. I wish I could feature all of y'all!


Here's what I've been up to. I hope you check it out! 

 Free #Halloween Printable @cupcake_n_bake #free #printable

Oh, and be sure to stop by this Thursday for my Fall Round-up! 

 Fall/Halloween Round-up @cupcake_n_bake #fall #halloween 

Now on to this week's features!

First up, we have these yummy Pretzel Bites via I Want Crazy. Not only are they easy to make, they're easy to eat, too!

 Pretzel Bites via I Want Crazy

Next, we have these super cute Comic Book Letters via Imperfect & Fabulous. Being the nerd that I am, I naturally love these! 

 Comic Book Letters via Imperfect & Fabulous

Last but not least, we have Quick and Easy Tostadas via Nuestro Buen Provecho. Don't they look scrumptious? 

 Quick and Easy Tostadas via Nuestro Buen Provecho

That's all for the features! For more, check out my google + page (where I shared a few more posts that caught my eye). Thanks again for linking up, and be sure to grab a button if you were featured.

Cupcake-n-Bake


Who's ready to party? Please grab a button {sidebar} and follow me through one of my many social media links!

Have fun!



 photo signature.jpg





Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments :

  1. Renea~
    Thanks for hosting!

    Your posts this week have been awesome. I'm so happy I have something to link this week ---looking fwd to visiting a few of the others' links!

    Thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renea! Thank You so much for the party! Hope you have a happy and healthy week! Hugs, Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the party Renea! i always love the features you pick :>D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renea, thanks for hosting and can't wait to see the fall roundup! Have a great week.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renea!! Thank you so much for featuring my Tostadas :)

    Have a great week,

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renea,

    Thanks so much for featuring my DIY Comic Book Letters this week! I'm so glad to see other people liking them as much as my little superhero.

    Lauren @ imperfectandfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.