Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's been too long

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I've been away so long. Hubby and I have moved to another state, and we are still trying to get this new budget under control. I promise as soon as we get everything together, I will have internet again, and I will start blogging regularly again. Please Please don't give up on me! I have all of these great ideas, and I can't wait to share them with you. In the meantime, I really appreciate your patience!


 photo signature.jpg

2 comments :

  1. Hi Renea :)
    I was wondering what was going on with you. Glad to hear you're O.K!!
    Take your time settling with you new home (and Good Luck!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renea,
    Enjoy this time off and get comfortable in your new home and state. We will all be here to welcome you back.
    Miss You,
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so! :) Unfortunately, I can no longer allow Anonymous commenters due to the amount of spam I have been receiving.